Taramps for voice

Do you want left and right separation and fade front and rear? Then you would want a 4 channel. DS and TS line.

If you don't care and just want raw power then the DSP, MD, HD line of monoblocks. I prefer DSP line myself because of the digital crossovers, and clipping limiter.

Do you want left and right separation and fade front and rear? Then you would want a 4 channel. DS and TS line.

If you don't care and just want raw power then the DSP, MD, HD line of monoblocks. I prefer DSP line myself because of the digital crossovers, and clipping limiter.
I have a audiocontrol lcq1 . Think it had a eq and crossover in it.

Also I have right now a 2000 watt audiopipe. Pushing 2 15 inch evl dual 4 ohms. I think they are 2500 watt max and 1250 rms. U think a taramps bass 3k is good for that?

Which dsp would u get? The speakers are 500 watt each. They are prv 6.5 neos 4 of them.

im pretty sure boss amps produce the best voices....i heard voices from over 3 blocks away from my buddys ride, boss is the way to go

just get the 4 channel. DO not get a monoblock for your mids. Stereo separation is what makes music, music. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BK9M6S2/?tag=caraudiocom-20
Ty. I have 1 more queation. These taramps are confusing lol. I wanna get a 1 channel. I see they are all 1 channel. I wanna get the bass 3k. But I seen the smart 3 also. Do u know what the difference is? What confuses me is they have md, hd,ds, bass models and they all have 1 channel. And are all mostly 3000 watts. I just wanna buy the right stuff. Imma definitely get that 4 channel u said.

Ty. I have 1 more queation. These taramps are confusing lol. I wanna get a 1 channel. I see they are all 1 channel. I wanna get the bass 3k. But I seen the smart 3 also. Do u know what the difference is? What confuses me is they have md, hd,ds, bass models and they all have 1 channel. And are all mostly 3000 watts. I just wanna buy the right stuff. Imma definitely get that 4 channel u said.
Bass 3k is if you wanna wire to half ohm more sub oriented if you want to abuse the **** out of it like a korean amp. Md is slightly better all around than HD, can work for subs or mid bass drivers. Smart3 is like a regulated power supply amp that does 3000 from 1 ohm to 4 ohms. This would sound a lot louder than the HD and MD series due to this technology which combats impedance rise.

Dsp 3k would be the noob friendly since it has a clipping limiter that prevents you from blowing your gear from a clipped signal.

DSP3000 and DSP2500 has been discontinued sadly. DSP1600 is the only option available now.

I would do the Smart 3 for your subwoofers. It does 3000 watts from .8 ohms - 2 ohms.

Bass line if you want to run at .5 ohm.

HD3000 is older and was kept around for people wanting a cheap power for mids/highs.

MD line replaced the HD line and is better built.

Alot of hiphop and other songs don't have stereo separation now a day. I ran my DSP3k and other mono blocks on my 4 10" mids in my doors and didn't mind having no "stereo sound" since it was an SPL based car. But yes I would prefer stereo separation.

Are these mids going in your doors or something like a stunt wall?

DSP3000 and DSP2500 has been discontinued sadly. DSP1600 is the only option available now.

I would do the Smart 3 for your subwoofers. It does 3000 watts from .8 ohms - 2 ohms.

Bass line if you want to run at .5 ohm.

HD3000 is older and was kept around for people wanting a cheap power for mids/highs.

MD line replaced the HD line and is better built.

Alot of hiphop and other songs don't have stereo separation now a day. I ran my DSP3k and other mono blocks on my 4 10" mids in my doors and didn't mind having no "stereo sound" since it was an SPL based car. But yes I would prefer stereo separation.

Are these mids going in your doors or something like a stunt wall?
you can run two monoblocks one for each side....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.