Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Tantric hd comps

Item(s) Description/Condition: bought a bike and lost my motivation for my build so I am very motivated to sell as I need gear

great condition, bought from a forum user....only mids were used but still in awesome condition

Price: $225 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How old are they? I might be interested.
I believe these were bought right around when they came out. However I tested them and they work flawless and if you are worried about the transaction just check out my feedback and you can buy with confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...