Tahoe rims

speedyjuarez
Premium Member

Premium Member
I'm looking at buying some rims for my 99 Tahoe 5 lug. I really like those texas edition replica wheels in a 20 or 22 but they only come in 6 lug for newer chevys.

Should I change spindles and whatever else I need to be 6 lug?

What rims do you guys recommend for a 5 lug chevy?

20130602_120351_zps4eacd1d3.jpg.html

its 5x5 right? Id love some billets but theyre expensive, i really like my u2 55s but theyre played out already. They brcame the irocs of the 21st century. The dub ballers are pretty sick

i know on chevy trucks with front spindles and coils the hub bearing is a one piece assembly, you can probably change them out but those are 150 a piece or so, the rear if you have a diff (i think tahoes do) would be easiest done by getting an axle off a 6 lug from the junk yard. you could try to find something with 4.10 or 4.53 gears to help with larger tires.

cheapest place for rims is amazon.. but if you want 20s or larger expect to pay a pretty penny. i got my 16x8s for $400 shipped to my door, but im running mud tires so its a different set up.

boomins is factory 6 lug. it depends on what chassis you have, half ton or three quarter ton. i do not recommend changing over to six lug, just find different wheels.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

20130602_120351_zpsc2rivsif.jpg

Around 1100 on rims and another 800 on tires
thats a five lug truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.