Tahoe cpillar wall 4 SA 18s on 8k

It's hard as hell to break windshields. U need 160+ and that's hard from cpillar no matter what... Ppl seem to forget once u pass 150 it's hard as hell to start gaining even 1db... This ain't my first rodeo and I don't claim to be a guru but I do know alittle about car audio been doing it for 12 years..

2003 Tahoe two Hdc4 18's under rear window Cactus K9 153's all day with ease on windshield in my Tahoe. Box could obviously use some improvements in your tahoe man no offense. Next year it will be four in a c-pillar on more power so we will see!!

Tough croud for shure - large air space = hard to gain +1 db after a certan amount of loud. Believe me I kno - I've been fighting the ghetto blaster burb project a while now - wich by the way is punishing / brutal to sit in now with atomic 5k - but I want to kno the sa18s - I've been pondering those as my next sub - but I'd want to mount inverted - do you see any issue with that ? Have you tried mounting inverted for fun to see how it plays that way ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.