Tahoe cpillar wall 4 SA 18s on 8k

Since everyone are know it alls on this site tell me what do to to get a higher score and I'll do whatever u say and show u it's hard to he loud from cpillar in a Tahoe.... I know tons of ppl with tahoes that's can't get past that 152 153 mark... It ain't as easy as u think

There's a huge thread on Caco about tahoes and hardly no one can get over 153 from behind the REAR seats. Sure there's one of 2 ppl that are loud. I love how everyone is I seen this I seen that but no one has a Tahoe and is pumpin out huge numbers on 10k or under

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Ya 2 ma4 is a lot more power then 1 8k retard

Ok. Take out your wall, and rebuild. It's obviously not right. And where is your 153? Kick, glass, headrest? Cuz all the numbers I listed are headrest which is about 2db lower than kick. I hope your not 153 kick Cuz then your wall is really messed up.

There's a huge thread on Caco about tahoes and hardly no one can get over 153 from behind the REAR seats. Sure there's one of 2 ppl that are loud. I love how everyone is I seen this I seen that but no one has a Tahoe and is pumpin out huge numbers on 10k or under 

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Your xs8k is really a 10.5kw man

It's half of your power or more. That's not a 7db difference and you have 4in coils we have 3in coils. Who's the retard?

Still 2 ma4 is way more power then a cf 8k. Ma4 are little monsters

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

3 inch coils get louder on less power then 4 inch

Still 2 ma4 is way more power then a cf 8k. Ma4 are little monsters 

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

3 inch coils get louder on less power then 4 inch
They are solid 7s. Not that much less power at this lvl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.