Audi A4 B6 Build

Deusle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SD SoCal
Greetings fellow audiophiles,

Welp, I've decided to create a thread for my never-ending project(s). This has been an ongoing build for the past few years, steadily making progress..

Being new to SoCal, I'm looking to meet some locals that'd like to bounce ideas off one another.

An extra set of hands are always worth their weight in gold. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Let's start here:

150+ year old oak tree, bullseye //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

hbl2.jpg

This was how she looked prior to the disaster (aside from the tail lights)

gwnd.jpg

After the repair from oaky

tztd.jpg

e4sm.jpg

4pqn.jpg

This summers build

qc3h.jpg

dy0i.jpg

The outcome:

Nice I gor a buddy johnny and noah up in sd and zues is also from there u should try and make it to the toys for tots db deag show tomorrow if u can its in Redlands
Still working on the front doors so looks like I wont be able to make the show.

I hit up Zeus to get metered but he sold his termlab >_

what went into this build? cause i have the same exact car
I've invested a pretty penny into this whole setup.

DC Power 290A alt

100+ ft 1/0awg 100% OFC

Yellow top under the hood

(2) 105ah Duracell g31s in the trunk (rebadged Deka Intimidators)

JL 300/4 for the doors (work in progress, the back doors/stock sub are a bit tricky since they're powered by a factory amp located behind the right rear quarter panel.. and each door shares a similar grounding wire. Reason being why I chose the comp set route)

SAZ-2500v2 @ 1 ohm for the X-10s

Eclipse AVN-6600 indash

Lastly, a $hit-load of headaches //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

All very well worth it though!

No challenge? No fun.

Still working on the front doors so looks like I wont be able to make the show.I hit up Zeus to get metered but he sold his termlab >_

I've invested a pretty penny into this whole setup.

DC Power 290A alt

100+ ft 1/0awg 100% OFC

Yellow top under the hood

(2) 105ah Duracell g31s in the trunk (rebadged Deka Intimidators)

JL 300/4 for the doors (work in progress, the back doors/stock sub are a bit tricky since they're powered by a factory amp located behind the right rear quarter panel.. and each door shares a similar grounding wire. Reason being why I chose the comp set route)

SAZ-2500v2 @ 1 ohm for the X-10s

Eclipse AVN-6600 indash

Lastly, a $hit-load of headaches //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

All very well worth it though!

No challenge? No fun.
Come to the next one for sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.