Taco sub install

Thanks for the comments! Sounds great! Not loud enough though.....

Yea there is a crossmember across the back wall thats a PITA .

Very nice and clean. I like it alot. And its the same truck I might end up getting. Just not sure if I want to stay with Nissan or try a Tacoma out yet.

Drove both before deciding on the Toyota. The Nissan has a STUD of a motor (the 4.0), but the Taco is a bigger truck, inside and out, and I just thought it looked better. I think you can get the Nissan a little cheaper though.

Drove both before deciding on the Toyota. The Nissan has a STUD of a motor (the 4.0), but the Taco is a bigger truck, inside and out, and I just thought it looked better. I think you can get the Nissan a little cheaper though.

Ya, I really like the motor in my truck for a V6. A few of my friends have Tacoma's so I want to see how they hold up and feel after a few years. Everything feels great when it's new. And yes the Nissan's seem to be around 3-5K cheaper for the equal model.

The Nissan has a STUD of a motor (the 4.0),
Not after Urdusa.com get ahold of you. Gadget (URD's founder) makes a nasty little kit for your truck.

Very kl33n install. I love it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

That looks really good. My buddy has a Taco x-cab and he sold his equipment. According to him there was noway to integrate into the factory JBL system. I never bothered with it but is that true?

Thanks for the comments! Sounds great! Not loud enough though.....Yea there is a crossmember across the back wall thats a PITA .
When I had my Tacoma double cab I removed the crossmember with a spot weld drill bit....It will give you extra room to work with...enough where I ran 2 DD 1508's....ported ...it sounded better than most peoples 12's...you still have to notch for the floor seat bracket...though...here is a pic...of the back wall...matted with the brace removed....I lost most pics in my other computer though...of my box....

TacomaStereoPic005.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.