T3 subs?

acoustic edge... sorriest school ever!!!!
lol yes it is i had an installer work for me who graduated from that school did not even know how to use a multimeter. I personally think all schools are a waste of time.

I hope you have learned to install since that school as getting a really good sounding system is twice as important as the equipment you buy

lol yes it is i had an installer work for me who graduated from that school did not even know how to use a multimeter. I personally think all schools are a waste of time. I hope you have learned to install since that school as getting a really good sounding system is twice as important as the equipment you buy
dude, that school made me soo bitter about car audio that i haven't even tried to get a job as an installer. sad, huh? that school ****** soo bad. i went just to get m.e.c.p. certified and to learn custom fabrication... biggest mistake i ever made concerning my education. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

dude, that school made me soo bitter about car audio that i haven't even tried to get a job as an installer. sad, huh? that school ****** soo bad. i went just to get m.e.c.p. certified and to learn custom fabrication... biggest mistake i ever made concerning my education. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
yea the kid that worked with me ending up quiting after like a month too, even bigger waste of money

because he is at every show and is sponsored by the local shop. he competes quite often, and has access to a TL, so i assume he put a lot of effort into his build and can do a lot of testing with his setup.
it is very possible he is an idiot and doesnt know what he is doing. i was justing stating my only experience with T3 subs.
I would never make judgement calls off one install either.

You know what they say to 'assume'.

because he is at every show and is sponsored by the local shop. he competes quite often, and has access to a TL, so i assume he put a lot of effort into his build and can do a lot of testing with his setup.
it is very possible he is an idiot and doesnt know what he is doing. i was justing stating my only experience with T3 subs.
your experiance seems to be far different than all the guys with world records that are running t3. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

your experiance seems to be far different than all the guys with world records that are running t3. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
x2......... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

That's what I'm sayin. I saw what T3 did @ finals down in Indy and I wouldn't put FI over them too much :p

With the 2nd loudest bass racer in the world (big bob p) too.

you cant assume anything though. ive seen competitors here who say they hit XXX with a box they threw together the night before, and these are serious competitors too.

i was just trying to say, blanket statements are no good in my book.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.