Which of these do you know will rattle the sh!t out of my trunk?!

96CivicEXRican
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Eightball and MJG- pimp on my own rhyme

Eightball and MJG- on top of the world

Eightball and MJG- just like candy

Eightball and MJG- space age pimpin

Eightball and MJG- relax and take notes

Eightball and MJG- armed robbery

Eightball and MJG- paid dues ft cee lo

Eightball and MJG- friend or foe ft e-40

Eightball and MJG- you dont want drama

Eightball and MJG- lay it down

Eightball and MJG- pimpin dont fail me now ft jazze pha

Eightball and MJG- crumbz to bricks

Three Six Mafia- sippin on some syrup

Three Six Mafia- tear da club up 97

Three Six Mafia- hit a mutha****er

Three Six Mafia- late night tip

Three Six Mafia- who run it

Three Six Mafia-azz and *******

Three Six Mafia- dope boy fresh

Three Six Mafia- testin my gansta

Three Six Mafia- 2-way freak

Three Six Mafia- baby mama

Three Six Mafia- squeeze it

Three Six Mafia- ridin spinners

Three Six Mafia- slob on my knob

------> What ya think?...I was given this CD yesternight and I havent listened to it but thos are the tracks. I dont want to go throught ever **** song neither. Just thought a few of you might have an idea....Thanks!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Three Six Mafia- sippin on some syrup

Three Six Mafia- late night tip

dunno never tried and MJG but I know those three 6

either the 1 by 3 6 mafia or the 1 with 8ball and MJG....^^^^dumb post
Edit: not you bmxbikes, but the OP

ur an a$$hole shut up...nothing but negative comments come out of ur mouth...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Three Six Mafia- sippin on some syrupThree Six Mafia- late night tip

dunno never tried and MJG but I know those three 6

Thank You for acting your age and not your shoe size and actually answering the question. Unlike other people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I think you should go out and play said songs.... And see what "rattles your trunk"
You obviously skimmed the post and did'nt read the entire thing. I want personal opinions. I dont want to go thru every fvkin song. That is what I am tryin to avoid.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

You obviously skimmed the post and did'nt read the entire thing. I want personal opinions. I dont want to go thru every fvkin song. That is what I am tryin to avoid.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
well you need to cause every car is different. Play both cd's and come back and tell us which ones rattle your trunk. I guarantee that some of those songs listed that rattle my trunk may not rattle your trunk.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

why do you want to rattle your trunk?i actually like to hear my car pound clean and have no rattle

Not RATTLE pursay, just the pounding, which for some reason rattles my trunk (I need dynomat), but anyways. I dont like the rattle of the license plate or of the body parts but unfortunately mine does it and I have to put up with it until it gets dynomated. But I looking for the hardest pound I can actually attempt to pull off with my medicore system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.