SOLD T3 Audio Subwoofers at Wholesale

Participant count
  • Participant list
The first one CARS was done a while back and I couldn't log back in to that account....so I gave up till last week. I found the old one last night by searching for the thread I placed a few days back.... and still didn't find the original one???

I'd like to remove the old one, and I understand being careful doing business on the internet. Got burned before, you can check me out on the internet... just google carsofmacon, or hotrodhawkins. I have been in car audio for a long long time. Strictly LEGIT...I have Excellent product in these T3 subs and a very good price, I just didn't want to put them on ebay but I will if they don't sell soon!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.