System randomly shutting off

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
Well just got my system all in last week and it all was great. Well yesterday I replaced the battery terminal (lead thing you tighten) because I had tightened the one that was on there previously too tight and broke it....but the system still worked great but didnt wanna risk anything.

Anyways, I put a new one on there to the positive post, didnt replace the neg. And now, my system will shut off randomly and then turn its self back on. No idea what this is...

My ground is great, so i dunno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It depends, I have spent a full 10hrs doing 2 amps, 8 speakers, 2 amp kits, radio, seat lift and subs. I also rerun wire to every driver. That...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Sweet!! Im happy to hear that it was not a major issue.!! Very nice man. Thanks for letting us know what the culprit was!!
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...

About this thread

Bobby322

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Bobby322
TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date