System in my new Benz *****!

meh.. I would watch the classifieds if you want a better deal I have seen them go for 250-75 including a Bluetooth adapter for a laptop ...

As for the comment about the cleansweep... well you said you were on a budget..lol

Yes, I always try to not use blanket statements like "all 16 year olds are immature". And you are an exception to the stereotype.
I try not to get involved with these types of debates. PC vs Mac... Mustang vs F-Body... one 15" vs two 10"s, etc... But I take great pride in my car. Inside and out, it's been modified. In fact, in two weeks I'm dropping my car off (while I'm in Brazil) to get a new headunit (Alpine 9887), deaden doors (Damplifier Pro) and Hybrid Legatia L61-2 Pros in the door. hehe... Love this stuff.

My opinion is that the pony cars are made for modifications. The aftermarket industry is huge! But there comes a point where the car is almost perfect the moment you take delivery. All AMGs are precision machines. I just hate to see something so perfected messed with. Could it be better... sure. Anything wrong with making it more personalized... no. But I htink I'd cry if I saw it rolling on 22's.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Nice Benz OP!!!!

@Bamaster Be afraid n00b

dadscarunderhoodpics.jpg

Nice car, why the CLS55 though??
Wanted a Benz, LOVED this body, need 4 doors (always driving friends) and features out the ass... 480hp/520tq, massaging seats, dynamic seats (they hold you in when you make turns), electronic rear window shade, navigation, electronic suspension (I can lower it for better handling or lift for comfort)

Nice Benz OP!!!!
@Bamaster Be afraid n00b

dadscarunderhoodpics.jpg
Looks like your dad's car from the filename. Or is it yours now? Congrats on a nice car. Too bad you don't deserve it. Try not to be such an internet badass to total strangers.

Awesome ride man. I just picked up an 06' C55 AMG... not quite the same league but its only got 11,000 miles. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Does it have the H/K speakers in the CLS? Lack of ANY low end was the same thing I thought when I first heard mine. Its weak from 55-60hz down and anything below mid 40s is just completely dead. Im kind of in the same boat with wanting to keep the nav stock and was looking into the JL clean sweep + 2 10s and an amp. Nothing crazy, just clean bass. Make sure you do a little build log/review when you get it done. Im looking to buy in the next few months.

Car is sick! Bring it out to FL State Finals, I wanna see it. My parents have had so many Benz's throughout my life, its one of my favorite cars. The AMGs are some of the nastiest cars on the road.My mom has a 06 E350 and the stock system is eh... It rattles the mirrors and stuff but isnt loud and doesnt sound very great for a $60,000 car. Same with the Harmon Kardon system that was in my dads CLK when he had it. None of them impressed me.
I would just get a nice converter like the Cleansweep or the RF one. Buy some nice equipment and do a simple, clean install. Just dont run 2 12s... Do 2 10s, 1 12, 3 10s, just not 2 12s. Every kid with a BestBuy system has 2 12s.

And to everyone saying he is spoiled, who cares? He seems to be a hard worker and he is lucky enough to have parents who can give him things that everyone wants. So stop being idiots.
very nobel post monk

what did you do witht the realll g-monk eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

wow.. nice car.. and I agree with most. in a car like that. you should shoot for a nice sql set up and make the install look nice simple but classy. thats straight up a panty dropper right there. tint the windows and just put 5k hid's with no rims. have your sh*t looking VIP!!!..lol..

if i had a car like that i wouldnt be caring about the system tbh lol, least not for a while.

but if it were me, i would go with some high end speakers for front and rear for sweet highs and maybe like a single 12 for a little extra bass, nothing too major, maybe 500-1000rms watt sub, its would i would do but thats my opinion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.