system i started

dirtye30
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
buffalo
so i guess im almost done. heres what it looks like so far. theres alot of finishing left to do for the port and amp rack still. the whole car will be done over winter. i still need to glass door pods for my 8 inch kickers and re do alot of the amp rack. im going to dynamat the interior still and i still have video stuff to put in and i also need to do alot of prestige type features. if theres anyintereest to what ive already started i will explain more of what i want to doo but for now this is what ive got started...

camaro078.jpg

camaro076.jpg

camaro080.jpg

VACUUM and Armor-All FTW.... LOL!

any build up pics? I would like to see the build up of that box..... obviously not your first... good job!

everybody says clean it. it doesnt bother me on a day to day basis as its kinda a work vehicle lol... that actually is my first fiberglass box. i dont have much for build up pics, just the well section of it. i dont like buildup pics and i dont really know why. i hit 146 on th AC with that setup playin some late night tip. cant wait to put some tones through it.

its kinda a work vehicle lol...
Evidently work doesn't require you to haul tools in the trunk!

Great work for your first time, though! ****, if only everything would've worked out the first time, I wouldn't have a kid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif jk jk

tools go in the backseat with the t tops and wood gets tied around the bar in the middle of the roof area or whatever when the t tops are out lol.

VACUUM and Armor-All FTW.... LOL!
any build up pics? I would like to see the build up of that box..... obviously not your first... good job!
Amor-all is bad for your interior. Using a tire shine substance works much better for protection and finish.

Do those amp racks block your vision at all? They look like they would be annoying while driving.

hes pics of the degression of my car. lol.

camaro1.jpg

Picture038.jpg

camaro001.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture253.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture162.jpg

the kicks used to be color matched to my paint. then i flat blacked it and vinyled the kicks.

i dont use the rear window or mirrors that much while backing. i dont trust them. im very eccentric or so im told. im getting a rearview camera. its an 89. with a few parts from irocs and differant models here and there. ib4commentsaboutridingdirtyacrossthewindsheild... its a long story.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.