Non-rap chopped N screwed :)

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
so im on limewire the other day and i found micheal jackson's dont stop till you get enough, beat it, and rock with you....all chopped and screwed. and they sound pretty cool too

i was wondering if anyone has any good slowed down non-rap songs out there we could exchange?

also, is there a good (by good i mean free) program out there where you can take mp3 files and slow them down yourself?

nice.....i want some classic rock chopped and screwed. like beatles or doors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Audacity can be "aquired" easily but goldwave is a program that can chop and screw songs. It doesn't work well on some songs because it can change the levels of the bass lines though.

I'm going to have to check out this MJ song.

im trying to downmload goldwave off limewire...there's several ones to DL but most are like 220kb...doubt those are anything but viruses....found oen thats like 12 megs though, i think thatll be the one....

I have the screwed version of N'Sync's "Gone". It is actually 1000x better than the original. R.Kelly's "I Decided" screwed is also an awesome song. You can find them on the Fcukaction CD's.

You guys should hear Tommy McKinney (THE KING OF BASS) play his chopped and screwed version of "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins. It was the most impressive thing I have ever seen in the car audio world.

You guys should hear Tommy McKinney (THE KING OF BASS) play his chopped and screwed version of "In the Air Tonight" by Phil Collins. It was the most impressive thing I have ever seen in the car audio world.
link? get at me with it.

D4L vs. Korn is danm good. Not really a c&s, but colabo i guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.