SX 15 Box PICS!!!

what is the white stuff in the corners of the box? it looks like strips of something
Its actually cabinet molding that would go inside of a corner of a cabinet or wall to smooth it out.

Some for my box. The molding in the corners provide a nice round place for the air to move. I however forgot to round the end of the port but oh well.

I got it hooked up today to a Kenwood 1000D and I must say I was very very pleased.

I had it sitting on the ground outside and even then it was loud and I now know that it can be used as a leaf blower too lol.

Anyways, I cant wait to hear what it sounds like inside of a vehicle. People have dissed the SQ on it but I myself didnt really notice any difference in my SEs to my SX. Cept of course this is louder.

It handled Euphoric Midnight Bass songs with ease, and also it has to break in so there again will increase the output. And giving it more power as well.

But yes I am very pleased and props to Fission for the sub. Your awesome man! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol now all I need is a vehicle big enough to put this thing in and an amp as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And the funniest thing happened too, as I just put the sub back in my truck a cop pulls up and asks me if I had a sub turned up and I said yes sir just a lil, and he said well we got like 2-3 calls from people in this area complaining........were you just testing it out? and i said yes sir //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and he said yeah thats what we will tell them lol

I

No condoms yet lemans, did you get my moms ***** in that cake I made ya? lol

Im thinking about buying another 15 now. Whaddya think?

We finally took it out to town tonight.

All we had was an 800W Audiobahn amp and I was kinda hesitant about it.

Even tho it only got 800W, it was still wanging ****in hard. God its so loud, I really had no idea it would get that loud. I have noticed the SQ on it is a little shabby, but not real bad.

At this point, Im prolly the loudest single sub system in my town. As far as I know anyways.

Thats a big garage.
Its actually my friend's dad's shop. He owns his own diesel repair shop and works on bulldozers and semis tractors crap like that.

Every tool imaginable and lots of space. So thats why we build there.

We are putting a false floor in his truck sometime next week.

Ill try to get some pics up of that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.