Switching from halogen to xenon.

Are you looking for that blue tint??

I just slapped some Eurolite Fusions i think their called and they have a nice blue tint to them. Imo, I can see a lil better than the silverstars. Plus there 20$ lol.

I wanted to get the superblue xenons but all they are is blue. Can't see crap with those ones.

Are you looking for that blue tint??
I just slapped some Eurolite Fusions i think their called and they have a nice blue tint to them. Imo, I can see a lil better than the silverstars. Plus there 20$ lol.

I wanted to get the superblue xenons but all they are is blue. Can't see crap with those ones.

yeah i found 2 pairs of those at a local car quest and got those. they do the job in my fiance's car MUCH better than mine. my headlight casing is all foggy though from being burnt by the old headlights i think. i want new one's but i'm not sure if getting the complete clear one's would look good.

new headlights?? or bulbs?

Did the bulbs blow up inside the casing? If not, their just dingy.

my t-birds lights are old and yellowed out. They still shine blue at night.

Are you sure its on the outside or is it on the inside? If its on the inside heat the glue up and pry it off. Clean em out.

On the outside? I wet sanded mine and it made a world of difference. Thew some plastic cleaner and polish on em. I have to sand a few more layers off though. Plus my clearcorners are a lil cleaner. Also, I've heard of spraying Eagle One tire cleaner on them works awesome. You could try that inside the light mix with water and shake the poo out of it. See it it helps.

If your talking about getting brand new clear lights, they make a world of difference! My lights are 300$apiece So im tring alternative things.

If you want some tips, let me know. Here is a pic.

468484_46_full.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.