Egypt
Hello dears,

I have an Android head unit with the following setup:

• Speaker output socket: for the door speakers
  • 1 RCA output socket: connected to the amp using a splitter
  • Remote power wire
  • Kenwood amp
  • JBL subwoofer

The problem is when I’m switching between radio/Bluetooth or any other source like launching the car link or putting the device on mute I hear a strong pop sound from the subwoofer

Also, when I tried another head unit (the original head unit) the problem disappeared

I tried to measure the output wires and the RCA output using a multimeter in DC mode and I noticed that the reading changed when switching the source

Here are two videos for the measurement process
Speaker wires measure:

Any recommendations to solve it

To fix it, remove the head unit from the car and place it on the ground it front of the tire. Get in the car and drive forward. Then keep driving to the store and buy a different head unit.

Does "android head unit" mean jototo, or autoto, amazon special, or alibaba?

Just to make sure, the remote wire from the head unit, is connected to the remote wire of the amp? (This is your switch wire/(Power button). This is a very small amount of voltage, but that wire is what is turning ON the amp. It gets powered on when your head unit is on, so your amp doesn't always stay on.

Any decent head unit is not going to lose power on that when you switch the source. (If yes to that last paragraph) It's either buy a decent head unit, or you connect that switch wire to a different accessory circuit. My suggestion would be the accessory circuit that is doing the same ON for your head unit, that's coming off the factory harness.

Does "android head unit" mean jototo, or autoto, amazon special, or alibaba?

Just to make sure, the remote wire from the head unit, is connected to the remote wire of the amp? (This is your switch wire/(Power button). This is a very small amount of voltage, but that wire is what is turning ON the amp. It gets powered on when your head unit is on, so your amp doesn't always stay on.

Any decent head unit is not going to lose power on that when you switch the source. (If yes to that last paragraph) It's either buy a decent head unit, or you connect that switch wire to a different accessory circuit. My suggestion would be the accessory circuit that is doing the same ON for your head unit, that's coming off the factory harness.
Hello! i have too problems with head units, two cars, old mazda 323f ba and now mazda 6 2007r station.
Problem is from lossing quality, poor bass, lossing rca signal. Head units tested: now alpine cde178bt, old kenwood x7200dab.
Sometimes changing the source helped (rarely) windows up/down up/down was able to improve the sound.
Sometimes reconect amp wires can help.... Very often the sound weaker after restarting the engine.
Head unit in 323f ba factory wires instalation, now in m6 i have 2x 4mm OFC power, only rca connected. Ground perfect from battery, no connection lossing, all are okay.
So.
where to look for the cause?

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

in a car of a brand other than Mazda, no problems of Hu, sound itp.

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...