******* Sundown's ****

if sundown was in these people's budgets, i'm sure they would've considered it since they are such a big name in car audio now lol
I wouldn't say that's exactly accurate. While it's pretty safe to say that Sundown is a huge name around here, where people specialize in car audio, I have quite a few friends with systems in my town, and the only one other person has ever even heard of Sundown Audio is a friend who designs and builds boxes.. Like I said, while it may be big around here, chances are that a newcomer might have no idea what 'Sundown' even is. I think part of the reason people bring it up all the time is to help people broaden their horizons. It's been said, Sundown Audio is a great performer, and if people can afford a full Kicker system they can definitely fit some Sundown into their budget instead of some overpriced CVR.

It could have been worse, I guess.

You could have slammed Apple.

duel.gif

never owned one but i've heard nothing but great things. but what i'm saying is if someone wants to choose between... let's see.. an Alpine Type E 10" or a Rockford Fosgate P1 10", i've just noticed that people will be rude and be like (for example) "screw that, run sundown"
if sundown was in these people's budgets, i'm sure they would've considered it since they are such a big name in car audio now lol
Sundowns entry line isnt much more than both of those entry subs for a 3x better product. People get pissed when others blow lots of money on junk when they could have spent a little more or even saved some and gotten much better gear to start with.

ok heres me and my opinion was a jl audio sub man ,was running them and heard same things here so i bought a set of sa 12"s a lot and a lot cheaper then the jl's ,,and they performed 100 times better and was tons louder then the expensive jl's i was running the sa 12"s rated at 600 watt rms ,i did and they still are pounding today off 800 watts each (2yrs), and well sundown amp yeah a little pricey but WOW a amp that power ratings @12 volt and not 14.4 volts like most out .. yes i'm a sundown fan and a runner of sundown audio and prolly nothing will ever change that ,i bet if u email rockford, alpine, jl, ect.. u wouldnt get a response from the owner of these companies like u can with (jacob) sundown just my 2 cents

ok, so i got the HCCA's i do want to push them with the SA4500, i have learned a lot since being on here but I have what i have and can't throw them away but maybe new subs after i go through these, but i have heard a few killer HCCA systems, i'm not competing, just daily for this car but one day i might be on your level but killing myself won't happen now...

I have a single 10 sundown...the lowest model and it pound like a mother.....I wanted to upgrade immediately. And the product is solidly built. They are just work horses.

Adire------re---rd---fi-stereo integrity------dc-----sundown. Booner order from wat I remember

Dd, aq, atomic, etc have always been around and will continue to sell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.