******* Sundown's ****

Adire------re---rd---fi-stereo integrity------dc-----sundown. Booner order from wat I remember

Dd, aq, atomic, etc have always been around and will continue to sell
Si was around in the re/ adore days

Didn't read it all -- but nice to see we are well recognized //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I also recall comments about us being "this years" boner for about 5+ years -- must be a long year !

IIRC Incriminator Audio is 10+ years old as is Stereo Integrity -- in response to the earlier comments about the age of Internet companies.

In any event... we do our best to offer a top quality product at a reasonable price and to take care of our customers in the most fair manner possible. We've built our business to last so we'll be here tomorrow when you need us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sundown has been a none because they make a good product... Not riding the nuts just stating the facts.. Jacob has always been good with customer service and knowing wtf he is talking about... Ya he makes subs in China but he also manufactures subs in the USA as well..

Still I'd rather own IA or Ssa but I will never bad mouth any sundown sub

1. Jacob massively underrates his products. People take this as being magical. He prices them comparatively to each products actual performance though, so I don't see why this is such a big deal.

2. Sundown has been the current forum boner for a year or so now. Before that, DD had it's turn for nearly a year, then DC had a very short lived one. Some people will flock to the next brand (Skar would have been it if it were owned by someone different), but those that actually used the products extensively and had good luck will continue to support Sundown for a while to come.

3. It has enough presence now, clueless people might be tempted to actually take the advice and buy it. There are quite a few good "budget" brands out there, cheaper than Sundown but they aren't known well enough for someone new or clueless in the business to take them into consideration. Sundown has earned its name by superior performing gear and excellent word of mouth. It is a solid buy for people that want to be louder than their local competition, but not have broke the bank getting there.

4. It is a product that is great for abuse of "clueless" consumers. With those severely underwhelming ratings, most Sundown products can take the over-rated abuse a new to the game consumer is going to place on the products. This makes them happy, and want to stay in the car audio game. This also gives them a drive to upgrade down the road.

That's my ideas as to why it's pushed so much, and even with 0 personal experience myself; I'd say it is a pretty solid option to budget builds or newcomers for those reasons. Yeah, we probably hear it too much, and in situations we shouldn't, but most of the time it is a valid contender for the customers' money.

Didn't read it all -- but nice to see we are well recognized //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I also recall comments about us being "this years" boner for about 5+ years -- must be a long year !

IIRC Incriminator Audio is 10+ years old as is Stereo Integrity -- in response to the earlier comments about the age of Internet companies.

In any event... we do our best to offer a top quality product at a reasonable price and to take care of our customers in the most fair manner possible. We've built our business to last so we'll be here tomorrow when you need us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you are this years boner. You have been known for a while but just now everyones like OMG run sa

its been like that for years tony
ive missed it. i used to get told about dd re never heard of sundown til last year. i like them. i just dont hold the sa series as high as everyone else. but the ns......hands down i have nothing bad to say about at all.

Why? because sundown is tested and proven. Best customer service you can get. Excellent products that perform 3x better than what they advertise. And great products.
You obviously buy into the under rating strategy he uses to market his stuff. SA prices are on the high side of comparable stuff on the market, but it's solid equipment and Jacob does have very good CS. So many don't mind paying more for equipment they perceive to be better or to be on the SA bandwagon.

I've owned SA amps in the past, and still have a single 100.2, but I've moved on to other brands that offer the performance I need at lower prices.

and the pissing match begins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

You dont run sa? newb

You run sa? nutthugger.

Never heard of Sa? go kill yourself.

You dont think sa is worth it? you're dumb

You think you can get better? you're retarted.

You think you can get a 3'' coil sub for 200? better? o wait......they use 2.5's...

There i just ended the arguments before they began.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.