******* Sundown's ****

My local car audio shop hasn't heard of Sundown yet, He asked me if it was a new Walmart line! LOL
Haha -- well not everyone has heard of us yet; likely because we spend almost zero dollars on advertising as it hasn't been necessary yet to maintain the level of growth I've been targeting.

SNfQG.jpg

and the pissing match begins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

You dont run sa? newb

You run sa? nutthugger.

Never heard of Sa? go kill yourself.

You dont think sa is worth it? you're dumb

You think you can get better? you're retarted.

You think you can get a 3'' coil sub for 200? better? o wait......they use 2.5's...

There i just ended the arguments before they began.
hello sig

4. It is a product that is great for abuse of "clueless" consumers. With those severely underwhelming ratings, most Sundown products can take the over-rated abuse a new to the game consumer is going to place on the products. This makes them happy, and want to stay in the car audio game. This also gives them a drive to upgrade down the road.

That's my ideas as to why it's pushed so much, and even with 0 personal experience myself; I'd say it is a pretty solid option to budget builds or newcomers for those reasons. Yeah, we probably hear it too much, and in situations we shouldn't, but most of the time it is a valid contender for the customers' money.
This

Also Why isn't anyone mentioning SSA. Sundown amps and SSA subs ftw.

What's up with the AB fan boys recently? If I didn't know anything and came on here I would think that everyone in the world runs the XFL cause it's just da best ever

I think next years forum boner will be indeed the AB XFL. But watch out for thatt FLXX company! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.