Sundown X and Z Series

No the X will play what a sub stage should play 20-100hz just fine. It will just be louder on the lower range.
on the standard surround... good luck making it past 55hz with megaroll

But As for now I think the Zv3 is what I'm looking for correct? And if I want to have that really low end bass with hole in the higher end thats where I can get the X or Zv4 and have my components fill the mid to high bass. Personally what would you guys put in for my needs for regular rap music?
Takes quite a lot of work to have your components fill in that midbass gap. Its not as simple as slapping it on, put some power on it and you'll get midbass that can keep up with powerful subs. Nope, not by a long shot. From what i've seen, 90% of systems out there are completely lacking midbass output.

on the standard surround... good luck making it past 55hz with megaroll

Takes quite a lot of work to have your components fill in that midbass gap. Its not as simple as slapping it on, put some power on it and you'll get midbass that can keep up with powerful subs. Nope, not by a long shot. From what i've seen, 90% of systems out there are completely lacking midbass output.
But the Zv3 is the best option than the X and Zv4 correct just because of the mega surrround

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.