Best bang for your buck battery charger!?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Shlt I have a battery tender 2amp float charger that cost $15 lol I usually use it once a month. Takes like 24hrs to charge my 5 batts because it's only 2amp but battery's like a slow charge

Shlt I have a battery tender 2amp float charger that cost $15 lol I usually use it once a month. Takes like 24hrs to charge my 5 batts because it's only 2amp but battery's like a slow charge
Massive do you charge all five together? And what's the exact model? I was looking at the ctek 3300

I have a 2 amp one from Pep Boys that I use on my truck. I'll be using it for my car as well. I like the ones that come with the ring terminal accessory. I wired those up to the battery in my truck and ran the connecting end of the wire through my grill. That way I don't even have to pop the hood or clip on the clamps when I want to charge. Just plug it in right through the grill and charge away! Now I know how electric car owners feel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

@massivespl if I get that battery tender Jr. And want to charge do I need to unhook my batts. From the alt.? I'm going to be running my audio electrical separate from my oem , so my 300 amp alt will be wired to my ignition switch and cut on when the car cuts on and off when car is off. I'll be running my power wire straight off my ho alt. To my three hc3800s. So what do I need to do to charge? Or can I just hook up charger as long as I keep the alt. Turned off? ( sorry if it sounds confusing)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.