Sundown vs. Soundstream?

My friend made it. He has 4 of the same ones running off of 16,000 watts.

And yeah yeah I know it seems like i'm comparing "apples to oranges," but I know that certain brands are better than others. I previously had a 1600 watt lanzar amp for $120, are you (dragnix) saying that that ****** $120, 1600w lanzar is better than a ~$400 1200w sundown amp? I really doubt that.

Buddy these guys are trying to help you and your the one not quite reading what they have to say...for one the sundown is not $600.. its only about $350 and you can email sundown and get a 2000 watt for 400 which is a much better comparison in which everyone will say sundown hands down...

Buddy these guys are trying to help you and your the one not quite reading what they have to say...for one the sundown is not $600.. its only about $350 and you can email sundown and get a 2000 watt for 400 which is a much better comparison in which everyone will say sundown hands down...

I wont

i have used sundown amps and i can tell u there good amps. sounds like your gona get some voltage drops and when u do the sundown amp will help you out a lot.they will put out there rated power at 12.8 and if u can stay above that u will see even more power from the amp. alot of people see the price and say wow thats alot but to be honest we all know there is gona b some kind of voltage drop . i had a 1200d and a audioque 1200d the sundown was so much better on my electrical.

That first post is a little confusing. The Sundown sax-1200d is currently on sale for $300. It's a little under-rated but comparing it to a 3kw or even a 2kw amp is silly. If you want a Sundown amplifier at a good price there are several used ones for sale including the saz-2000d for $400.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.