Sundown vs kicker

is sundown sub better than w6 in spl or sq? just curious. never heard a sd sub. if so i may bite the bullet on one sometime.
All of the w6v2's that I have owned have had outstanding SQ imo in a good box with clean power. The Sundowns that I have heard/owned were rather nice as well. IMO the w6 did have better SQ to me but did not get anywhere as loud.

some more sundown goodness coming from anton miller from caco....149.3 @ 35hz...2 sundown zv2 12s....hmmmm what now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif and in a trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

some more sundown goodness coming from anton miller from caco....149.3 @ 35hz...2 sundown zv2 12s....hmmmm what now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif and in a trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Dude claims to do a 148xx with one 12w1v2 and 250 watts..

What now???

I think Iam gonna have to quote that ish...

#45 where are you located in indiana I have a burban with 4-18" nightshades you could hear.
muncie, but your system would spoil me,lol i'll never beable to do more than one 12".

Dude claims to do a 148xx with one 12w1v2 and 250 watts....in the port
What now???

I think Iam gonna have to quote that ish...

Hahahahaha....fixed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Im not sure how this became a pissing contest. I just asked a simple question and its like you think I shot your favorite goldfish or something. BTW, the best way to make a point and have people beleive you is to not contradict yourself in seccessive posts. And once again I will say that I think the Sundown is a better sub than a loud fart producer, but I just want to see proof before I can recommend it to anyone that I know.
Hey bud, your really need to take you own advice:fyi:

Well it appears that everyone like my post so hear goes.

1. I used to own a shop, but do not currently. I choose to put my family first and not my shop.

2. The 148.00 on the meter was back awhile ago before the new mic designs. I mentioned that the newer mics would not be as kind. And currently I would not trust a Audio Control againt a Term-Lab at all. When I metered that car I had just adjusted it against my buddies Term-lab the week before at a show. There is no way in hell that I could do that now AT ALL and I know that. I never said that it was a car that was done recently. You can take it or leave it, I don't care.

3. As I already stated in a previous post that if a customer came to me and wanted to buy 2 12w7s for SPL purposes I would try and sell him 4 12w6 instead of the 2 because for the same amout of money he should be louder. The 12w7 is not a ideal spl sub IMO although it would be adequate if that is what they had to have. I wasn't trying to change my story or run in circles with words at all. I was simply stating what I would do in a scenario with the variables that I have in the store that I work at.

4. I only posted in this thread because I was curious if anyone had done woofer to woofer testing with the products that were mentioned in the first post. If you are going to pot something make sure you don't take it out of context please. I mentioned a different thought and everyone acts like im runningdown the street throwing hand grenades at nuns. If you don't like what I have to say, that is cool we all have our own opinions and just leave it at that.

1. I used to own a shop, but do not currently. I choose to put my family first and not my shop.

2. The 148.00 on the meter was back awhile ago before the new mic designs. I mentioned that the newer mics would not be as kind. And currently I would not trust a Audio Control againt a Term-Lab at all. When I metered that car I had just adjusted it against my buddies Term-lab the week before at a show. There is no way in hell that I could do that now AT ALL and I know that. I never said that it was a car that was done recently. You can take it or leave it, I don't care.

3. As I already stated in a previous post that if a customer came to me and wanted to buy 2 12w7s for SPL purposes I would try and sell him 4 12w6 instead of the 2 because for the same amout of money he should be louder. The 12w7 is not a ideal spl sub IMO although it would be adequate if that is what they had to have. I wasn't trying to change my story or run in circles with words at all. I was simply stating what I would do in a scenario with the variables that I have in the store that I work at.

4. I only posted in this thread because I was curious if anyone had done woofer to woofer testing with the products that were mentioned in the first post. If you are going to pot something make sure you don't take it out of context please. I mentioned a different thought and everyone acts like im runningdown the street throwing hand grenades at nuns. If you don't like what I have to say, that is cool we all have our own opinions and just leave it at that.
tumblr_lhgq2omnun1qbguv3o1_400.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

Here we go...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.