BTL vs. HCCA

chris the man
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
just wanted some un bias opinions.

i currently own both, and i dont know which to bring to meca. I dont have a TL ANY MORE

box is a trunk wall.

btl 15"

Hcca 15"

i have found the btl can wreck the highs

but so can the hcca

i have also found the hcca is impossible and i mean IMPOSSIBLE to bottom out.

going for "disturbing the peace class".

what do you guys think???

Because Fi BTL is God subwoofer, back in Russia, I had Fi BTL in Yugo and hit 161.xx db sealed dash with the door open. It is very powerful woofer, my yugo was stuck by lighting and BTL made bass note heard all the way in Moscow, still worked. Highly recommend this speaker one time it made a car alarm make noise when i turned it up. HCCA is girly woofer that hits 126.xx db in the port on 8k power reading, no good woofer.

because fi btl is god subwoofer, back in russia, i had fi btl in yugo and hit 161.xx db sealed dash with the door open. It is very powerful woofer, my yugo was stuck by lighting and btl made bass note heard all the way in moscow, still worked. Highly recommend this speaker one time it made a car alarm make noise when i turned it up. Hcca is girly woofer that hits 126.xx db in the port on 8k power reading, no good woofer.
lol what the ****!!!

Because Fi BTL is God subwoofer, back in Russia, I had Fi BTL in Yugo and hit 161.xx db sealed dash with the door open. It is very powerful woofer, my yugo was stuck by lighting and BTL made bass note heard all the way in Moscow, still worked. Highly recommend this speaker one time it made a car alarm make noise when i turned it up. HCCA is girly woofer that hits 126.xx db in the port on 8k power reading, no good woofer.

Someone out did them selves for 4/20

I am working on 4 hcca 152's "unless someone can change my mind" in my truck. If you own both then you can verify which 1 is actually larger and displace the most. I am deff no sub expert, but look on youtube at both brands and make your own decision. I think you will find just as I did that the hcca is a masive sub. And it's good that you can define highs in a subwoofer because some will say a hcca ***** at sound quality, I don't have the exp yet to say either way. If you think the hcca will crank down with the lows better than the btl then go for it, but take the btl just incase it's possible the btl will do better at low hz, but I would doubt it.

Just my opinion tho. Russ

just wanted some un bias opinions.
i currently own both, and i dont know which to bring to meca. I dont have a TL ANY MORE

box is a trunk wall.

btl 15"

Hcca 15"

i have found the btl can wreck the highs

but so can the hcca

i have also found the hcca is impossible and i mean IMPOSSIBLE to bottom out.

going for "disturbing the peace class".

what do you guys think???

I am working on 4 hcca 152's "unless someone can change my mind" in my truck. If you own both then you can verify which 1 is actually larger and displace the most. I am deff no sub expert, but look on youtube at both brands and make your own decision. I think you will find just as I did that the hcca is a masive sub. And it's good that you can define highs in a subwoofer because some will say a hcca ***** at sound quality, I don't have the exp yet to say either way. If you think the hcca will crank down with the lows better than the btl then go for it, but take the btl just incase it's possible the btl will do better at low hz, but I would doubt it.Just my opinion tho. Russ
I have an hcca here, and its bigger than a btl, but that doesnt mean its going to be louder.

here you go buddy,, this is the pic today of both subs next to eachother. the hcca is massive. easily takes more power than my btl. i think i will go with the hcca

photo-30.jpg

here you go buddy,, this is the pic today of both subs next to eachother. the hcca is massive. easily takes more power than my btl. i think i will go with the hcca
photo-30.jpg
extremely untrue sir. you are retarded. i have seen way more power put to a BTL than i have to an HCCA. but good luck with whatever youre doing im sure it will fail anyways.

then why did you even post the tread to begin with? this is probably the most unbiased opinion your going to get.

and i do experiment quite a bit actually and know people with setups that run either sub but since you own both you are all knowing on the subject.

carry on with fail thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.