Sundown single 10 install with a pbr 300x1

Participant count
  • Participant list
I hope you got a dual 2 ohm sub.

If you do wire all the positive together and connect to the amp and do the same with the negatives. 

If you have a dual 2 sub that results in a 1ohm load

If you have a dual 4 sub results in a 2ohm load

I hope you got a dual 2 ohm sub.

If you do wire all the positive together and connect to the amp and do the same with the negatives. 

If you have a dual 2 sub that results in a 1ohm load

If you have a dual 4 sub results in a 2ohm loader 
It’s a dual two ohm. So you mean one wire negative to negative and one wire positive to positive. And then connect one of the terminals to the box?

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a dual two ohm. So you mean one wire negative to negative and one wire positive to positive. And then connect one of the terminals to the box?
Take the negative wires from both sides of the sub and run them to the negative on the amp then do the same with the positive.

All the positive need to connect and all the negatives need to connect

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.