Sundown haters??

Okay thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
No problem, I am not a Sundown hater though in fact I am running a pair of SA's at the moment. Having owned a few FI subs I like their sound just a tad bit more so its a toss up and comes down to preference

Sundown is the new jl? A quality product that commands the price it deserves? Spend less come up unsatisfied and end up buying them later anyways. I run 4 sa8v2's are they sq woofers? Not sure I love the way they sound though freaking slam and I think they sound good. For what it's worth my last subs were 10w3v3's and I loved those too.

I'm running 2 of the X15's now.Quite honestly i thought they svcked at first until i got em set up properly.They bang dam good on 4k.I listen to mostly rock and they are hitting any frequency i need em to.These are my first Sundown subs but i've had 3 of their amps.No complaints here..Good stuff!People don't like the price but hey just wait and buy it used i say.No nuthugging here.I just run what i feel like works the best and fits my budget.

I'm running 2 of the X15's now.Quite honestly i thought they svcked at first until i got em set up properly.They bang dam good on 4k.I listen to mostly rock and they are hitting any frequency i need em to.These are my first Sundown subs but i've had 3 of their amps.No complaints here..Good stuff!People don't like the price but hey just wait and buy it used i say.No nuthugging here.I just run what i feel like works the best and fits my budget.
Thank for the input man! I'm not on the fence about trying a zv4

Meant to say I'm on the fence about trying one, **** iPhone auto correct

If you have a sp4 now keep that. That fi is a hard sub to beat. The zv4 is just ridiculous for a 3" coil imo. I hated on the surround too until I put 7k to it free air lmao. They really move more than any sub I have ever seen.

Personally, I love sundown products. I owned an SA8 v2, and it sounded great. I was going to upgrade to a Z4 10, but I found an X 10 at a great price, so I snatched that up instead. Can't go wrong with Sundown's high end subs

Do you have experience with one on full power and not rms specs? The surround is just big enough I can get it to start to dimple all the way around so how does it not need all of it?
Haha, it was more of a joke pertaining to the cartoonish/ridiculous look it gives the driver.

i've owned multiple Sundown products from 8's to 18's, sub amps, mid/high amps, and neo pros... as well as hearing almost everything they have released first hand. great product and i'll recommend them to anyone. at the moment i have two Mayhem motored 18's with SSA Zcon recones on the way, but you better believe i'll be pushing with Sundown power.

i've owned multiple Sundown products from 8's to 18's, sub amps, mid/high amps, and neo pros... as well as hearing almost everything they have released first hand. great product and i'll recommend them to anyone. at the moment i have two Mayhem motored 18's with SSA Zcon recones on the way, but you better believe i'll be pushing with Sundown power.
Might try a zv3 18 out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/idea.gif.5acb6a39a9b92425414c316dda202bad.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.