Who's Got Connections?

Sonic isn't retail just FYI
What are they then? Google seems to think they are...

2d2746.jpg

Yes, it was worth posting this thread to learn about the risk of ordering from an unauthorized online store. Sonic goes through the gray market to get product the manufacturers will not sell to them. Sometimes that means they buy from a shop that has to get rid of old product. Is it like that with everything they sell? No, but think about it when you see items marked as discontinued or out of stock when authorized dealers have a different story.

What are they then? Google seems to think they are...
2d2746.jpg
They sell for the most part just over dealer cost , but when they do there's a reason. Usually old stock for the most part out dated inventory and in this case. Yes you have a warranty from them. But only 1 year. I am a authorized dealer. So mine have the xs power 3 year warranty

By definition, they are a retailer... Hey I get what you're saying and of course a 3 yr. warranty for $20 more is a no brainer, but after fees I don't think I could swallow a $300 battery of that size. A D5100 is tiny compared to other. I mean $250 was pushing it, but nearing $300 for a Honda sized battery is borderline crazy haha. I know I know "then don't go XS" that's what everyone is gonna say, but the reality is.... I want XS haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ObTechAudio

Senior VIP Member
ObTechAudio
Provo, UT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from