Sundown haters??

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Why do I hear so many people hate on sundown? I've personally never tried them but their subs look nicely built. I hear a lot of people say they're over priced for wha they are, they aren't musical and sound sloppy, or particularly with the c and zv4 series that the high rolled surround makes the sub sound sloppy and you lose come area. Hearing this stuff ha got me scared to try them haha. Does anybody have any comments positive or negative about sundown? I'm mainly looking into getting the zv3 or 4 subs but anybody who has comments on sundown in general would be much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Peoples hate fuel the interweb didnt you know that lol. But for real they make decent stuff, some haters dont like the fact some of the subs come from Chinese buildhouses but thats the way of the world. I do feel their amps are a bit pricey but they are not the only company like that so i cant hate. Jacob is a good dude though

Peoples hate fuel the interweb didnt you know that lol. But for real they make decent stuff, some haters dont like the fact some of the subs come from Chinese buildhouses but thats the way of the world. I do feel their amps are a bit pricey but they are not the only company like that so i cant hate. Jacob is a good dude though
Yea I feel most people hate because they're made in china but if they make good stuff oh well. It's just hard for me to think that the zv4 18 is worth 600 bucks

Its hard for me to believe that most of this stuff is worth what it is, but we keep throwing our money at these companies.

I've learned in life that sometimes the only true way to see if something is junk, is to try it out for yourself. I have never used any sundown product.

I have a zv4 sitting beside me and the excursion warrants the ridiculous surround
Honestly how Is the sound quality on them? They keep up with double kick pedals, stay musical on country and rock and hit the higher notes as well as the lows?

Fi was the rage years ago, everything has its time

Ps do they have a website
I like my sp4 haha and yea fi has a website. It's a little hard for me to believe a 1750 rms sub that costs $600 buck would get down any harder, but I've never personaly heard a zv4

SP4 is a nicer woofer than the Z but that's just my opinion. I would keep the SP4 they sound great to me but it all depends on your goals
Okay thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.