Sundown better the L7s?

The box IS super important... look at the size of mine... it's for 2 Skar EVL 12's and it's 5 ft3 net...

BgrwbZT.jpg

ORgaMrJ.jpg

Those X's should end up in a box somewhere around the size of mine...

But my other issue is they don't sound very good. That's why I'm trying to get the x12s but not sure if it will be worth it
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
they dont sound very good because your box is garbage. Keep buying premade cr@p and you'll never sound good or get loud.

True. You might be louder than me because smaller SUV and your running more power.
Louder?.. maybe... IDK... but the overall demo it can do IS pretty fair... LOL!.. those EVL's come pretty close to an X's low extension in that CSCStang box... not 20 hz for sure but it goes down to 24 hz pretty strong... I'd love to hear yours with 5K... it'd be gettin' really LOW and LOUD!

The box IS super important... look at the size of mine... it's for 2 Skar EVL 12's and it's 5 ft3 net...
BgrwbZT.jpg

ORgaMrJ.jpg

Those X's should end up in a box somewhere around the size of mine...
Holly ****. Bet those EVL bastards get loud and clean. My two VD 12s do a great job themselves

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.