Sundown better the L7s?

He's giving me the box but he told me that it was no good so I'm basically just paying for subs and what is the difference between version 1 and 2?
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
1st version has the mega surround, 1250 rms wattage....but people have put 3x the rated power on them. Version 2 has a little bit less mega roll surround and has a more rms power handling... 1500 I think

1st version has the mega surround, 1250 rms wattage....but people have put 3x the rated power on them. Version 2 has a little bit less mega roll surround and has a more rms power handling... 1500 I think
So version 2 would be better? Do you know any site I could find some that awrnt to expensive?

So version 2 would be better? Do you know any site I could find some that awrnt to expensive?
I dunno about better.....but they will sound better since the 1st version...is meant for really low bass, like those who listen to a lot of decaf. So the 2nd version will handle upper freq like 40-50 Hz or so in music whereas the 1st version may not. You could always try those subs out after getting a proper enclosure for them. And if you don't like them then buy the v.2 subs. You can find them online just about anywhere.

I dunno about better.....but they will sound better since the 1st version...is meant for really low bass, like those who listen to a lot of decaf. So the 2nd version will handle upper freq like 40-50 Hz or so in music whereas the 1st version may not. You could always try those subs out after getting a proper enclosure for them. And if you don't like them then buy the v.2 subs. You can find them online just about anywhere.
I'm okn a budget so I'm not sure where I can find used ones

2 x's for 400 is a killer deal man. Soooooo much better than L7's I'm every way. You would need about 4-8k watts to make that set up come alive tho! That takes a decently beefed up electrical. I personally would lean towards the 8k side.

2 x's for 400 is a killer deal man. Soooooo much better than L7's I'm every way. You would need about 4-8k watts to make that set up come alive tho! That takes a decently beefed up electrical. I personally would lean towards the 8k side.
I currently have the 2 kickers with the soundqubed 2200. They are loud but don't sound good. Would these to with the same set up at least sound better and louder?

I currently have the 2 kickers with the soundqubed 2200. They are loud but don't sound good. Would these to with the same set up at least sound better and louder?
It's all about the install. And proper enclosure

The box is the biggest determining factor of that. You really need a custom box built for whichever sub you get. I just noticed those are the v1 x's, I would put about 2,000 watts to each one, not 4 lol. The x's have the potential to sound very good and very loud. But you need a good box, not that prefab trash.

I just got a prefab in a package deal. It is about half the size that the sub needs and it is tuned to 53hz. Needless to say, the sub sounds horrible in the box. If I build the correct box for the sub it will be night and day.

What box are the L7's in

They are hardly **** subs

And I would take the X over L7's any day but imo it's not going to be mind blowing swapping them on same power

What box are the L7's inThey are hardly **** subs

And I would take the X over L7's any day but imo it's not going to be mind blowing swapping them on same power
This is exactly the ones I have
96f3b709c5685a79f9bb2c948b676e22.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.