Sundown bass knob?

86yota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Gat town, TN
I bought a SAZ-1500D and it came with the bass knob, or gain knob, and when I use it, theres no audible difference. Is this knob not supposed to be able to act like a bass knob? As in, when I turn it down, so will the bass, and when I turn it up, so will the bass?

As it was explained to me by Jake, it works as a gain knob, but the MAX on the knob is gonna put you to where your gain is set at. Kind of has a "safety" feature on it so you cant max out your gains.

As it was explained to me by Jake, it works as a gain knob, but the MAX on the knob is gonna put you to where your gain is set at. Kind of has a "safety" feature on it so you cant max out your gains.
Exactly.

I was recommended to turn it to max when I set my gains, which keeps me from overpowering the already overpowered memphis subs i got:D

Thanks for the HELPFUL replies guys, and I never said it was a "boost" moron. I was asking how it worked, because every other bass knob I have had actually made a difference when I used it, turned my subs up or down.

dont call me a kid I am sure your are younger than me, if you cant figure out how a knob works maybe you need a new hobby
It’s because of ******** like you, making people feel stupid when they are just trying to learn something hence why they posted the question .... u have no business responding to this thread if that’s your answer it’s not helpful, you’re just keyboard banging like a telephone tough guy!

It’s because of ******** like you, making people feel stupid when they are just trying to learn something hence why they posted the question .... u have no business responding to this thread if that’s your answer it’s not helpful, you’re just keyboard banging like a telephone tough guy!

12 years late retard....

You fucking moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.