Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D or Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

What about this amp? SSA Store - Ampere Audio AA-3800.1 mono block Amplifier
Sent from my DL718M using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

If u insist between those 2 amps I'd have to go sundown..

Sent from my DL718M using Tapatalk
I dont have to go with either of those two amps I just found good deals on used ones close to me. Wouldn't the 2000 amps be too much?

Why would you go with the Fosgate over the sundown?
The bdcp will put out roughly the same power from 1-2 ohms I do believe and still do decent power at 4 ohms. so box rise wont be too much of an issue and it will give you more options when wiring different coil configurations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be ok with only a big 3 kit with the Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP? It'll be going in a 2012 F150 crew cab
you should be fine, just get a voltmeter and monitor voltage at the amp. if it starts to dip low then you need upgrade you electrical.

depends of what size alt you have.

i say for a 1500w amp i would do the big 3 and get a agm battery for the back.

o and a volt meter.

and watch your voltage, if it dips really low then you will need a high output alt.

depends of what size alt you have.
i say for a 1500w amp i would do the big 3 and get a agm battery for the back.

o and a volt meter.

and watch your voltage, if it dips really low then you will need a high output alt.
Would something like the xs power XP950 work well? Im now thinking about the sundown SAE-1500D

I have owned a bdcp and they are power hungry but that put out mad power at 1-2 ohms and only a little less at 4. They are like jl's high end amps they put out constant power at varying impedences at the cost of efficiency. Out of the two I would also pick the rf. If you were between it and the old saz-2000 I would get the sundown then. Assuming your not paying retail for the rf as they love their name . But priced the same I would go rf over the sundown all day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.