Sundown Audio Nightshade 18'' -- AQ2200 >> Truck Build

i think you dont have enough room man..get rid of the 18", get a NS 15" rebuild the box and youll probably be louder ..this is coming from someone experimenting with 15's 18's and ext cab trucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think you dont have enough room man..get rid of the 18", get a NS 15" rebuild the box and youll probably be louder ..this is coming from someone experimenting with 15's 18's and ext cab trucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Not enough room as in my box is too small?

dosent look loud at all but looks are sometimes decieving. try using a smaller sub / better port. for being tuned to 31 like you guestimated it was it should be moving alot more air than it is

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

lol yeah. Just tested out some more songs, gets lots. Louder to ear and still moves air sealed up. Will upload vids later

get a real camera man i wanna see some flex! lol told ya one 18 would be nice in that *****. 1 18 is the way to go. go big or go home. and props again for taking the balls to build your own box and not tap out and be scared. good work bro

what im saying is the sub is louder with the door open meaning his sub isnt getting enough air..either that being the box or the cab? im thinking if you drop to a 15" it will have proper air and move more air being more efficient.....am i making sense?

I think it looks good bobby32. I have a 18 as well. Think I might put in my truck. I have a dodge dakota ext cab. I know I have room. My box would be different then yours but how big is the box. I seen some flex as well with your setup. That door is moving. Now my 18 I had in my spl box didnt move that much air either. But mine was tuned higher then yours.

Looks good though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.