Sundown Audio Nightshade 18'' -- AQ2200 >> Truck Build

So I unplugged my bass knob this morning, and holy crap its 10x louder! I dont get how its louder w/o it? Im getting WAY more excursion and its lots louder. I play some songs for a little bit and didn't smell any burning coil, so I guess im not clipping it (too bad)? I notice it eats up my voltage hella bad, even when driving so I turned it down when I noticed that. Any idea why this happened? Only benefit bass knob is giving me is clipping indicator if its quiter w/o it.

What do you mean it means nothing? Will get vids asap as long as its safe to keep the sub running like this. Might back the gain off a bit

What do you mean it means nothing? Will get vids asap as long as its safe to keep the sub running like this. Might back the gain off a bit
You saying its louder, we want proof!

If it doesn't get stinky, or get warm then its fine. Put your hand on the dust cap to see if its getting hot/warm.

hehe its night and day difference. Ill do that... vids will be short since it eats up my electrical in a hurry. thats what gain might be coming down with testing

you need

a. bigger wire

b better connections

c turn gain down.

d more batteries

one or more of those are your problem. and i know from experiance. had the same problem with couple of my first systems

2010-01-10165120.jpg

Added the battery neg. to chassis wire on big3...just missing the engine to chassis now.

Here are a few more vids. Dunno if you can tell the difference from before but you sure can in person. Much more windshield flex and air movement...voltage still drops bad though.

See good flex towards the end on this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzb_5G9igEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vUqJ0BHmOQ

]they're torx that's for sure. all seat bolts are.[/b] you NEED the torx bit and a torque wrench or you WILL strip it' date=' guaranteed. don't touch it without the right tools because it's a bitch and a half to drill out those seatbelt bolts
edit-heat gun? no, acetylene torch
Ill tell you now thats not true at all

While it may be torx on THAT truck I can assure you every car doesnt use that particular type of fastener

medications withour prescription fixtinhot

generic zithromax

You may purchase Zithromax from a pharmacy with a doctor’s prescription but it cannot be purchased in stores and internet orders may not be feasible.

zithromax azithromycin drug

Zithromax carries some potential side effects including abdominal pain, nausea, and diarrhea and vomiting tendency.

http://backgammon-kingdom.com/ - zithromax online

You may purchase Zithromax from a pharmacy with a doctor’s prescription but it cannot be purchased in stores and internet orders may not be feasible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.