Sundown Amplifiers lineup is changing

needmowatts
Pro Seller

CarAudio.com Recruit
USA
Seems sundown audio is making moves but is it in the right direction?

Sundown Audio SFB Amplifiers is completely on blowout sale: https://www.down4soundshop.com/products/amplifiers/sundown-audio/sfb/
Sundown Salt Amplifiers was like 20% off and I think it ended.

Seems they are consolidating the offering to keep the better sellers stocked, they just launched sports too so that may be why,

Anyhow it's a solid move to get stuff at 20 - 30% off without waiting for the end of the year sales

The problem is that everybody and their cousin is now selling the same Chinese amps under their own brand names now so they need to offer something """new""" to keep people buying at their prices. And within 2 years all those other brands will be selling the SIA boards and Sundown will buy another """new""" board from China.

The problem is that everybody and their cousin is now selling the same Chinese amps under their own brand names now so they need to offer something """new""" to keep people buying at their prices. And within 2 years all those other brands will be selling the SIA boards and Sundown will buy another """new""" board from China.

How true. But will the new board just be a reboot of an old board? ;)

NuttHug on S.Down if you will. Especially when the Owner makes derogatory comments and a BS Smear about raising prices ect on products on this forum for the people in general that actually bought to bring the company to where it is today. What a Piece of Dogg Shittt. Fvk S.Down. I wouldnt even use a blown sub for a door stop. Ill spend my $ somewhere else even if its more expensive.
Talking about same build houses ect. same boards same internals ect possibly with a different Logo maybe??Who really Knows??

You can buy TeamPie amps all day long and throw your Logo right on them. Give Candice a call or Fbook her. She is a really nice person to communicate with

NuttHug on S.Down if you will. Especially when the Owner makes derogatory comments and a BS Smear about raising prices ect on products on this forum for the people in general that actually bought to bring the company to where it is today. What a Piece of Dogg Shittt. Fvk S.Down. I wouldnt even use a blown sub for a door stop. Ill spend my $ somewhere else even if its more expensive.
Talking about same build houses ect. same boards same internals ect possibly with a different Logo maybe??Who really Knows??

Reminds me of the days when Clarion APX amps were the same board as Arc amps, but at 25-40% of the price. In all fairness, the Arc's had much nicer heat sinks. IIRC, Zapco may have been using the same boards too. They were nice Ubuy boards out of Taiwan.

Can you elaborate on this a little more please. I don’t think I’m familiar with it

The SIA line of amps is a Chinese board with Korean parts. That's what makes it probably the best full bridge amp out there. Sundown will be coming out with an SIA 8K, 16K, and 24K in the not too distant future.

Can you elaborate on this a little more please. I don’t think I’m familiar with it
There is a Thread to look up on here to view. It wasnt too long ago. It will explain my Boycott efforts. I dont quite remember where it is. But it sure shows how one can be very disrespectful to those that purchase to make the company money and be where it is today. No need to Shitt on the one for even buying a set of tweets or even a sticker to full blown Mega install gear. What a POS statement to have made to even consider yourself any type of an owner of a business.

Last edited:
I just went on the Sundown site and saw something interesting. Has anybody seen an SIA5000d for sale anywhere? It's listed in their product manual.

Screenshot_20220709-172223_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20220709-172309_Drive.jpg

You can buy TeamPie amps all day long and throw your Logo right on them. Give Candice a call or Fbook her. She is a really nice person to communicate with

Funny you mention Team pie amps. Was just at a friends house today and he showed me a 4 ch.he just picked up. Never heard of them before ( I have been out of the scene for years).

Are they decent amps?

Funny you mention Team pie amps. Was just at a friends house today and he showed me a 4 ch.he just picked up. Never heard of them before ( I have been out of the scene for years).

Are they decent amps?
From reviews and Dynos and Ive seen a few in action.They do rated power. Look pretty solid. Ive seen and heard a couple of the 7500s in action. They do very well.Im sure a little more pricey than others. But look like they are built like tanks.The amps that are really tearing it up in my opinion are the Down 4 Sound JP. For the $ those guys are slamming some #s. CT Sounds CT amps. My 2ks are serving so far; Ive ran both and running a single atm, a 150.4 to put to work soon,Sound Qubed amps and a few others. Lots of options for the $ these days

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...