Sundown 1500d's installed!

I see this thread has been busy....I couldn't sleep so I tried using Photobucket again..FINALLY it lets me on....Here's a better pic of the "temp" box DBDesigns built for me.....I'm impressed at his SKillZZZ!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif And of course it has quite a bit more output than my sealed box did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif

SubBox.jpg

How do you like the PowerBass subs, Old? I can get 2 12's for really cheap that are in great condition, but haven't seen too many people running these subs. Also, Mazzasec, how do you like the DC's?

How do you like the PowerBass subs, Old? I can get 2 12's for really cheap that are in great condition, but haven't seen too many people running these subs.
I like my PB subs....I've had them for 3 years and they've endured much abuse!!! IMO they have good sound quality as well.....Back when this model was being made, I had heard that PB was actually making subs for Memphis too but couldn't get anyone at PB to admit that (but they never denied it either). I've heard that the newer stuff isn't made like this model was and the quality has gone down...I CANNOT confirm that though since I've never heard the newer stuff...But looking at the basket construction of the newer models, it doesn't look like they used to make them....All in all....A good mid-priced sub.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.