Sundown 1500d's installed!

Hell you are more then welcome to come by when i do the finished build on this vehicle. Ill need all the help i can get sense i am half cripple.
HA that install was done with 1 hand behind my back. Im mean seriously its a 1 handed install. No but if you want to build it you can no matter. If not Ill build it or we can. I will get with you when he comes by again and get you up here as well.

Skip you **** well know im going to meter it after the new substage goes in.

Mazza has some choices he needs to make. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif lol
cool man. That ***** about your finger. where they able to reattach it?

I cut the Tip of my thumb almost completely off They fixed it so in a few months i should be good to go. Just remember even after 15 years on the table saw and in the shop, NEVER go into a build thinking about ANYTHING other then what you are doing.

Its all good. I can still function. Its not stopping me.

Yea though. When we do this ill get you up there as well. Im sure mazza don't mind.

I know larry will be there with the temp box i did for him. Mazza will as well as i with my new toy!! hehehehe

You know **** well that you are like 10 mins away from me. You are allways more then welcome over here. You bring your ass on next time. Ill call you. Everyone will be here.

I just dont want you to be like. " My wife wont let me me come over" LMAO. Hopefully DJ will get you something so that trunk car can get nasty again.

I know you are suffering from Lack Of Bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.