Suggestions on a 6.5 Separate/6.5 Coax setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

94civicEX

Utah
Hey all.

I've been out of the audio scene for about three years now. I recently purchased a new car and after a few weeks without my setup I can't hardly stand it.

I will be running the components off of a Rockford Fosgate 250a2, seems so old school now lol, but it will work fine. Given that power range, what would you guys suggest? I used to have JL XR525CS in my Civic. Also, this setup will be going in an 99 Integra.

For the rears I am open for suggestion. There is a budget obviously, but I don't want to be cheap either. I will also be looking for two twelves or something somewhat comparable to the three JL 12 W0's that I had in my Civic. I don't want to weigh down the car all that much, and I will not need as many speakers to get the same sound. The civic had a rear seat and deck, and the Integra is a hatchback. I will run any subs I get off of my Rockford Fosgate 360a2.

Thanks in advance.

what are the specs of the 250a2 and the 360a2. i gaurentee a nice 10" or 12" will blow away ur W0's.

how did u like ur XR's? i hear they are very nice. I just got my crystal components all hooked up and i love em. i got em for $170. look at Focal Polykevlars or Utopias if u want to spend $$$ also if u want a **** good deal and ur speakers are 6.5 id grab the CDT Cl-61a for 149.99 off thezeb.com just cuz of some faded paint on the speaker. regular price is usually 250 or something

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.