CDT classic series titanium tweeter?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DbRufus1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i was lookin on thezeb at the CDT classic series components and it says on the CL-61 that there is a silk dome tweeter and the CL-61a (the one with the wrong color paint that is on 149.99) it says they have a titanium tweeter is that right casue

i dont want a titanium tweeter casue i have heard they r alot "brighter" than the silk dome tweeter is that right?

but the 149.99 classic series component set comes with a titanium tweeter why does it come with a titanium and the regular priced one come with a silk dome tweeter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.