Suggestions for 6x9 speakers

Hey guys,i need some suggestions for 6x9 speakers that have great bass

My budget is 65$ and lower

Thanks!
we use those just as mids subs are for bass, at that price range lanzar maybe best quality lots of peeps with big systems use their mids.. other than that just read reviews on amazon rf, alpine, skar whatever.. some of the peeps here have 4 10's just for mids...

some of the peeps here have 4 10's just for mids...
You do realize some people use 6.5"s and 8"s for bass? Size of the diaphragm is only part of the equation. It's not always about the size of the sea; more often than not it's the motion of the ocean and when you don't need a 140+dB sub stage your options really open up.

OP are the 6x9s going to be run off the head unit or do you have a seperate amp. If you do have an amp what size is it? $65 is not a lot of money to work with. You may need to reign in your expectations a bit.

You do realize some people use 6.5"s and 8"s for bass? Size of the diaphragm is only part of the equation. It's not always about the size of the sea; more often than not it's the motion of the ocean and when you don't need a 140+dB sub stage your options really open up.
OP are the 6x9s going to be run off the head unit or do you have a seperate amp. If you do have an amp what size is it? $65 is not a lot of money to work with. You may need to reign in your expectations a bit.
i have an amp (350watt 2 channels) but it's hooked to my bass tube so the speakers will be running from the headunit

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Are the Kenwood Hq-718 any good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.