Suggest a High SQ Front Stage Amps

How much are you willing to spend? There are a wide range of "very clean" amps depending on how much you want to spend. I'd recommend an ARC KS300.2. You can get one of those from anywhere between $320 and $400 depending on whether you go unauthorized/authorized sales.

If you are willing to go used. There are a ton of amps that are transparent and meet your power requirments for well under $200. The old Kicker ZR amps were awesome. A buddy of mine had a zr360 on an original Diamond HEX, then Focal Utopia set back in the day. He also had PPI, JL, Adcom, old PG, and a few other amps in the car over time. For the going rates now the kicker are hard to beat. I just saw one go on ebay for like $100. There is a lot of other stuff that is good for more money and I'm sure suggestions will be made. I'm just value oriented.

Maybe you should try to see if you can hear the difference in these so-called SQ amps.

I'd suggest getting a four channel amp and bridging it to two channel to get nice power @ 4ohms. Imo, its more cost effective than buying a beefy 2 channel.

Coincidentally, I have a nice 4 chan that can bridge without the use of y-cables for sale in the classifieds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hell....I got a new JBL GTO504 4 channel that will bridge to 200+ x 2 and be $100 and you wont really know the difference...

dont get to caught up in so called "SQ" because if your system isnt right then the amp wont make up for it.....a magic amp will not make a crap deck and speaker install sound great.....this is just from years and years and many amps in and out of my hands

I have had a 30 watt rms Sony ES sound as good as a 100 watt something else....

just my op

ok..I see you have some Focals.....why so cheap on the amp with those speakers? anyhow.....I still stand by my statement

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.