??Subwoofers Making a Fluttering Sound??

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarHead804
10+ year member

I Have Recently Gotten A Kenwood Double Din Cant Remember exactly the model, I have 2 alpine type rs (DVC), and a Hifonics txi6008 amp. But wap out RCAs and yet everytime I turn on my deck I get thi fluttering ound from my Subs its constant i will be uploading a video so i can show you what i mean.

BTW I have a 99 Buick Regal factory Alt. and everything? I Never had this problem.

thanks

wow i have never seen that before.... not to be mean or anything but the way those subs are moving kinda made me laugh.. lol i had an issue with an amp once where it was just sending a straight 12v to my sub and nothing else... didn't do that though just maxed out the suspension and staid there...

I had this noise coming from a Pair of BOSS subs on an older legacy amp. I replaced my RCA cables and had no problems afterwards.

The noise from the subs was quicker in repetition... instead of the thdt. thdt. thdt. more like thhdt thdt thdt constantly. (without music playing.) Turned music up it was fine..

I had this noise coming from a Pair of BOSS subs on an older legacy amp. I replaced my RCA cables and had no problems afterwards.
The noise from the subs was quicker in repetition... instead of the thdt. thdt. thdt. more like thhdt thdt thdt constantly. (without music playing.) Turned music up it was fine..
i was just now thinking about the rca's when i looked back at the vid

im thinking something is internally wrong with the deck......if ur old deck was fine and didnt do this but this happend while installing you new one then look there first

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.