SubWoofer suggestions needed!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SubFocus
10+ year member

Hi, currently in the market for a new subwoofer since my last one was stolen... dam people... anyway im not the richest person around but i do have a little dough, I first was thinking of getting a Sundown 2500.1 amp and am in need of one sub to go along with that. Looking for any suggestions of a nice sub, preferably a 12in would only go down to a 10in if its just amazing and a 15in seems a little big but never had a 15 so maybe you guys can persuade me, My vehicle is Ford F250 extended cab so its only the half back and the sub normally just sits on the seat since i dont have the money for a custom built in behind the seat thing. so please any ideas would be helpful first idea i had was trying sundowns new Zv4 series

thank you.

1001175_375011445938302_1474860461_n.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.