Subwoofer specs

Participant count
  • Participant list

hockeyfan0802

CarAudio.com Newbie
ny
Hello,

I have some subwoofers im looking at and heres the specs. By these specs can you tell how they will sound or loud they'll be? SA's have a 2.5 vc , HWY 4k has 4 inch vc and HWY2k 3 inch vc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_140326_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_140326_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 48
What amp will you use?

Does Sens stand for sensitivity?

I'm guessing here but I assume the HWY4K will be noticeably louder with 4k going to it vs the SA12 750 going to it.

What amp will you use?

Does Sens stand for sensitivity?

I'm guessing here but I assume the HWY4K will be noticeably louder with 4k going to it vs the SA12 750 going to it.
I was going to match the amp with the sub(depending on what I got). Currently I have a cab 1600.1 chilling in my car so id use that until I found a amp. And yes Sens is sensitivity sorry about that. . I just wasnt sure if that HWY4k's specs actually lined up with the claimed raiting of 4k rms so figured id ask.

From those stats I would get the HWY12-4K for sure.

If you are trying to get loud..which the specs suggest is true.

Last edited:
I have a 320 amp Alt, may see if i can find a 400+ or run an extra battery with my current set up
I was just asking abiut your electrical because itd **** getting the sub/amp then finding out you got more money to spend before yku can run them 😂...I wouldn't change out the alt unless there was a really good reason to...ho's ain't cheap

I was just asking abiut your electrical because itd **** getting the sub/amp then finding out you got more money to spend before yku can run them 😂...I wouldn't change out the alt unless there was a really good reason to...ho's ain't cheap
Yea I agree, appreciate you looking out. . The hardest part about my build is its a convertible so my trunk space is limited. I have to make funky boxes to fit lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...