Subwoofer Settings

The specs on the link provided call it a "bass boost", which it seems is an incorrect description?
That's what happens when you let someone who doesn't know write (or likely translate) data.

The specs on the link provided call it a "bass boost", which it seems is an incorrect description?
That's what happens when you let someone who doesn't know write (or likely translate) data.
Yeah. Confused me also. I assumed it was boosting the bass at a certain frequency, like the bass boost control located right on the amplifier does.

I like to wait for the "know it all members" to answer the questions, then I come in and correct them and make them feel stupid so they stop posting misinformation and make them realize they are not as smart as they try to be

the input gain can be adjusted using the included wired remote bass control knob or via the input gain control mounted on the enclosure side panel. ........ are you retarded?
So your response is inconsistent with the nonretarded people, so if you don't have anything intelligent to say, then go take a long walk off a short pier.

I like to wait for the "know it all members" to answer the questions, then I come in and correct them and make them feel stupid so they stop posting misinformation and make them realize they are not as smart as they try to be
I bet you I am smarter than you. Sincerely, T2

I bet you I am smarter than you. Sincerely, T2
I love to debate politics. Here goes. Biden is winning. Losers. Black is the absence of light. A color is a refraction of light. All souls have light and are part of the color spectrum that ends at brown. If you are black, it is because you sold your soul a long time ago. Jesus is the devil. God created the devil to sort the souls. It's closing time. Sincerely, The Taliban Virus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...