Subwoofer Recommendations

TC Sounds LMS-R or LMS-5400, perhaps? They have crazy Xmax and can thus displace more volume than basically anything else. And the sound quality is actually reasonable, too.

I feel like a lot of DD fans are going to come in and speak their mind on this one, but when it comes down to it, there is no replacement for displacement. Even the LMS-R can displace more than your DDz subs can, and it's the cheaper LMS.

Personally, I find DD to be one of the most overrated companies around, even if their products are impressive in some ways.

I feel like a lot of DD fans are going to come in and speak their mind on this one, but when it comes down to it, there is no replacement for displacement. Even the LMS-R can displace more than your DDz subs can, and it's the cheaper LMS.
Personally, I find DD to be one of the most overrated companies around, even if their products are impressive in some ways.
im pretty sure this guy is just trollin bro.

Well, I can get one of those old clarion 32" woofers if displacement is king... good to know brah.

250rms...lulz
if you aren't happy with the Z's then you need to rethink your setup lol
I'm just going off what he said brah.... if cone area means > output then who cares how little power it takes. Efficiency is key.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.