Subwoofer Recommendation

What are your all's thoughts on the $200 deaf bonce apocalypse subs?
I have mixed opinions on deaf bonce. My 2615's were garbage. My 275's have impressed me so far. I can't speak for any other models, but I'd avoid their steel basket subs.

Also consider any warranty claim means $75 shipping charge to Miami. You can probably guess how i know.

I have mixed opinions on deaf bonce. My 2615's were garbage. My 275's have impressed me so far. I can't speak for any other models, but I'd avoid their steel basket subs.

Also consider any warranty claim means $75 shipping charge to Miami. You can probably guess how i know.
Right on, thanks for the info.

How does that sub compare to the sa? I have never dealt with that brand.
Ive had SA 10s and 12s.. I built so many enclosures and had a few built and prebuilt and Glue and screw together tuned and could not get the performance out of them I was wanting. they did do fine but just wasnt my cup of Tea. An XFL is a beast of a sub that needs some power to shine. The S.Qubed subs I have of the HDS210s and HDS310and 12s get down really nice and sound really good in the cab space on mid power up to rms value. Really do well with power in trunk space for the HDS3 series. Pretty reliable made subs as well as A.Bass that I am a fan of. I havent blown or seized up either brand yet. Of course I stay within the realm of RMS power and or Just a tad over clean power. S.Qubed subs are a great buy and a great sub for the $

I kind of figured that was the best option. I was just leaning on the AB subs because this little $100 xd blew me away lol.
Even the Little XO 10s I have are quite impressive for the $. Ive got HDs,XFLs Gen. 1 and newer series, XDs,XRs, ES series 10s and 12s. I havent tried the Hawk series or the Godfathers yet or the SVC DX series, but I havent ever been disappointed with any A.Bass sub Ive ran thus far. Ive been happy with them

How hard do those subs hit compared to the others I listed? Thanks
When the rain stops here. I will be removing a pair of XFL 12s (temp set up) in my truck and putting in my pair of HDS310s back in 4.0@32htz on my CT Sounds 2000.1 to see how they do on that amp for a little bit until i get my shop done up and do my wall for the 4 XFL12s Gen. 1s

Id like to try one of these out or the 1500 rms series, but no reviews as of yet on the Joker

When the rain stops here. I will be removing a pair of XFL 12s (temp set up) in my truck and putting in my pair of HDS310s back in 4.0@32htz on my CT Sounds 2000.1 to see how they do on that amp for a little bit until i get my shop done up and do my wall for the 4 XFL12s Gen. 1s
Man 4 xfl 12's will slam lol. I had 4 HX2 Power series 10's in my Camaro back in the early 2000's. They hit really hard, but I feel like these newer subs hit harder.

Ok so now I'm torn lol. I am considering the sound cubed sub. Man idk what to do lol. May just buy the xfl so I don't regret anything lol.
XFL will not disappoint at all. Can not go wrong with them at the price range. You just need some power to let it do the work and shine. S.Qubed? Id recommend the HDS3 series with1k up to approx 1500 on tap as well for that series. The HDS2 series will do fine with 500-1k on tap. For the $ either sub will justify the purchase

Man 4 xfl 12's will slam lol. I had 4 HX2 Power series 10's in my Camaro back in the early 2000's. They hit really hard, but I feel like these newer subs hit harder.
I am very anxious to get them back in. the 4 individual ported chamber I have does fine @2.0@32 htz each, subs up,port up just below the window line. Want to do a wall set up this time, and try to get into the lower 25ish Htz and Higher 60s. The Temp setups are just fine and fun,but you know how it is..LOL 😬 😬 💩 👀👀

I am very anxious to get them back in. the 4 individual ported chamber I have does fine @2.0@32 htz each, subs up,port up just below the window line. Want to do a wall set up this time, and try to get into the lower 25ish Htz and Higher 60s. The Temp setups are just fine and fun,but you know how it is..LOL 😬 😬 💩 👀👀

Higher 60's in the frequency or meter?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...