Subwoofer Recommendation Requirements

gckless
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Antonio
If you need to ask which subs would be best for you, please include the following:

Number of subs preferred:

Size preferred (if configuration allows):

Budget:

Power to be used (which amp(s), include which resistance):

Space available (take measurements, do not guess):

Goals:

Listening habits:

Preferred brands/subs/whatever:

If you guys have anything to add to the list let me know.

Constantly asking people for the above information gets old.

Number of subs preferred: 1

Size preferred (if configuration allows): 8inch

Budget: 60$

Power to be used (which amp(s), include which resistance): around 250 rms i m still not sure

Space available (take measurements, do not guess): something like this Basser - Mazda 3 Fit-Box subwoofer enclosure

Goals: To rise up mu currently stock sound system on my Mazda 3 hatchback

Listening habits: Rap

Preferred brands/subs/whatever: You know this better than me i m so new to this

It's actually none of the above, lazerindustries.com will give you some of the companies 30 year history. It's only sold in high end shops that do top quality installs.

It's actually none of the above, lazerindustries.com will give you some of the companies 30 year history. It's only sold in high end shops that do top quality installs.
And yet won zero titles in sq or spl.. get outta here with that white van bullsh*t in 30 years of keeping up to date with everything about car audio lazer never pops up as anything high end or even good. You can fool noobs but this forum is full of veterans man. None of us fall for that type of bullsh*t

Then you haven't been very good at keeping up to date, you obviously didn't attend many NACA, IASCA, or USAC events in the 80's and 90's. I guess you also missed the magazine articles, and oh yeah didn't attend MES, or CES shows either. That's ok.... you don't have to like us!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...