Subwoofer question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Timati

I have 12 inch alpine type r in minivan. It sounds good when i sit in front but if you sit on the back seat then the bass overpowers songs and basically all you hear is the subwoofer playing. Is it problem in every car or just mine. What should i do to fix it?

Thanks

I have 12 inch alpine type r in minivan. It sounds good when i sit in front but if you sit on the back seat then the bass overpowers songs and basically all you hear is the subwoofer playing. Is it problem in every car or just mine. What should i do to fix it?Thanks
louder door speakers with a lot of amplifier power. Or throw your stock speakers on an amp. I have a sienna and that helped the stock speakers a lot in the beginning stages of my sienna audio journey.

Id throw a pair of 6.5s or 6x9s in the rear doors on an amp of about 50 rms or so,on ea speaker and tune so the rear seating for passengers will hear some vocals ect. rather than just subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.